- prada symbole
- Prada PR 17WS 49
- $378 from sunglass hut, macys, and other department stores
- $410 from prada
- black/ slate grey lenses
- blue/ blue lenses
- powder beige/ plum lenses (only on prada website)
- chalk white/ slate grey lenses
- tortoise/ dark brown lenses
- other information:
- rectangle shape, acetate frame, 100% UVA/ UVB protection, standard fit, lens-nose-temple measurements 49-20-145mm
i first saw aimee song post these sunglasses on instagram and i immediately fell in love. every time i saw someone wear these sunglasses, they always looked so chic and stylish. after owning them for a few months, they have become my go-to pair of sunglasses because they go with every look.
these sunglasses are very durable, lightweight and comfortable. i did need them adjusted after purchasing because they were slightly tight around the sides of my head. sunglass hut was able to adjust them in store and they fit perfectly after only a few minutes. i would highly recommend these sunglasses for anyone looking for something low maintenance and trendy. they are on the pricier side however, they seem reasonable priced for designer sunglasses. dior (rectangle) and versace (medusa biggie) have very similar pairs available which also look amazing. loewe also has a similar pair (paula’s ibiza original sunglasses) that have been popular because they come in bright fun colors.